One of my current favorite song very much relates to what I feel now.

The human “heart” is a mysterious element, it can be the source of unlimited happiness or the reason for the deepest sorrow. All of these that have happened, has taken away my heart beat. No one should be blamed except fate and maybe someday we’ll know…if love can move a mountain.

* Direct translation, but might not make direct sense

想跟我吵架 我没那麽无聊
You want to argue with me. Im not that bored.
不懂得道歉 我没那麽聪明
I apologize without understanding. Im not that bright.
好想要回到我们的原点
I desire to go back to where we began.
你又在哭泣 我给不了安慰
You are crying again. I fail to give you comfort.
我又在摇头 有那麽点後悔
Im shaking my head again (disapproving of my actions), thats that much regret.
爱情的发展已难以回头却无法往前走
Loves progression makes it already hard to turn back, but Im unable to move on.
但身不由己出现在胸口 两颗心能塞几个问号
My body still wont leave because of what is currently in my chest. Two hearts can solve many problems.
爱让我们流多少眼泪
How many tears has love made us shed?
你的眼神充满美丽带走我的心跳
Your eyes are brimming with beauty to carry away my heartbeat.
你的温柔如此靠近带走我的心跳
In this way, you draw closer to take away my heartbeat.
逆转时光到一开始 能不能给一秒
Time has turned back to the beginning. Can you give me a moment?
等着哪一天你也想起
Im waiting for the day when you will also remember
那悬在记忆中的美好
The happiness in your memories.

Although the form of a flower has scattered away, its scent still lingers on

There’s no need for apologies…ever

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)